Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Card Decks

I am in the process of setting up a Pandemic session online. I have looked around the forums to see if anyone has figured out a decent work around for the shuffle discard pile and place it on top of the deck, issue without much success. Does anyone have any suggestions? The hardest part I am running into is the various shuffling rules needed to play the game. -Shuffle discard and put on top of deck -split deck into equal parts(4-6) and shuffle a card into each part and put the deck back together. Epidemics are supposed to be relatively equally. If anyone has any suggestions (of if I should just use the paper deck on my desk and read it out to everyone) please let me know.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
I believe there's a major overhaul of the card system scheduled... shorlty.