Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Script PathEditor - Getting new error message

I created a new game and added all the MODs that I usually use. While creating my first page, every time I try to adjust the placement of a map I get the following error message: : (From PathEditor):  Unhandled exception: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length') I do not get this in any of my existing games. I went back to github to make sure I had the latest version of the MOD and reloaded it and restarted the sandbox but am still getting the same error. These are the other MODS that I have loaded:
More weirdness: The error message stopped appearing after I drew the first line on the DL layer.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for the heads-up, Rick. I'll take a look at it when I get home from work this evening. TheAaron notified me of your post and pointed me to a likely source of the error. 
Sure thing. As I said, no more error messages once I started drawing. I suppose it's a unique circumstance that would only show up when starting to design a game from scratch as opposed to starting with a module.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Think I fixed the issue. Updated the code on github. Also included some more verbose error messaging for unhandled exceptions. Thanks again, Rick (and Aaron)!