Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder & Starfinder Mega bundles

I've been trying to buy these since last night but every time click on one of the links I get a Gateway time-out. Is anyone else having this issue?
I can get to the Pathfinder bundle (all items owned) from the drop-down menu and through the Paizo section. Starfinder bundle timed out (no items owned).
I get the time-out as well.
Hey folks, thanks for reporting this. We're not able to reproduce on our end yet but are looking into it. Can you please let me know whether you're having trouble accessing the page or completing the purchase? The more detail the better.  Cheers!
Can't access the page.
Update:  Thank you very much for reporting this. We were able to identify an issue that was affecting a small number of users and believe we have corrected it. If you are still encountering a timeout at this point, please submit a request through our help center and we will troubleshoot with you individually.