Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ammo Tracking messed up for 5e

I have no other way to describe this.  There is one character sheet that does not track ammo in the chat, but it tracks it on the sheet. I have no idea what is different. Every other sheet works correctly and is set up identically. for some reason, this one does not work AT ALL and i have no idea why.  Please help

Edited 1683927388
Gauss
Forum Champion
I would check to make sure it isn't set to quiet (a setting you can type into chat for the script).&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20_Companion" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Script:5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20_Companion</a> Alternately, you could always remove the script and re-add it. If there is a glitch that may fix it.&nbsp;
That did not fix it. Did all of those steps. This ONE player has his sheet set to quiet i guess and I can't figure out why. I even tried to create a new character sheet and it did the exact same thing. No other character sheet does this.&nbsp;
This code is for the two launchers that counted in the sheet but did not post in the chat log @{Keljin Azurewrath|wtype}&amp;{template:atk} {{mod=+5}} {{rname=[Light Crossbow](~-NPDEytFyM7Qz5D8iaaj|repeating_attack_-NVGsnhDytCz2yAwwDxh_attack_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Light Crossbow](~-NPDEytFyM7Qz5D8iaaj|repeating_attack_-NVGsnhDytCz2yAwwDxh_attack_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Keljin Azurewrath|d20}cs&gt;20 + 3[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} @{Keljin Azurewrath|rtype}cs&gt;20 + 3[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} {{range=80/320}} {{desc=}} {{spelllevel=}} {{innate=}} {{globalattack=@{Keljin Azurewrath|global_attack_mod}}} ammo=Crossbow bolts|-NPDIW4K7KQQgjfimUCI @{Keljin Azurewrath|charname_output} and @{Keljin Azurewrath|wtype}&amp;{template:atk} {{mod=+5}} {{rname=[Shortbow](~-NPDEytFyM7Qz5D8iaaj|repeating_attack_-NVGsm1QIhlW9ZQyS5wb_attack_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Shortbow](~-NPDEytFyM7Qz5D8iaaj|repeating_attack_-NVGsm1QIhlW9ZQyS5wb_attack_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Keljin Azurewrath|d20}cs&gt;20 + 3[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} @{Keljin Azurewrath|rtype}cs&gt;20 + 3[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} {{range=80/320}} {{desc=}} {{spelllevel=}} {{innate=}} {{globalattack=@{Keljin Azurewrath|global_attack_mod}}} ammo=Arrows|-NVGsfhJfaXFw0QaQ0jf @{Keljin Azurewrath|charname_output} This Code is for the sheet that worked correctly @{Muragadash Stormreaver|wtype}&amp;{template:atk} {{mod=+4}} {{rname=[Light Crossbow](~-NISqW3fsHCGM057q7XF|repeating_attack_-NPDab9JmLfPbbuk6HrW_attack_dmg)}} {{rnamec=[Light Crossbow](~-NISqW3fsHCGM057q7XF|repeating_attack_-NPDab9JmLfPbbuk6HrW_attack_crit)}} {{r1=[[@{Muragadash Stormreaver|d20}cs&gt;20 + 2[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} @{Muragadash Stormreaver|rtype}cs&gt;20 + 2[DEX] + 2[PROF]]]}} {{range=80/320}} {{desc=}} {{spelllevel=}} {{innate=}} {{globalattack=@{Muragadash Stormreaver|global_attack_mod}}} ammo=Crossbow Bolts|-NL-I27sChhNt8st_J1A @{Muragadash Stormreaver|charname_output}

Edited 1684081615
Gauss
Forum Champion
I would clear the ammo line entirely then copy the text from the resource, then paste that into the ammo line. See if that does anything.&nbsp;
I already did that, numerous times.&nbsp; I've tried making a new character sheet: it didn't work I've tried deleting the ammo and replacing it with just the word: it didn't work I've tried removing and readding the API: it didn't work I've verified that the 5estatus isn't on quiet and retyped ammotracking: on to verify it: it didn't work I've done everything I can think to do and nothing works. It just won't post in the chat and it makes no sense.&nbsp;
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you send me an invite? I'd like to play with the character a bit.&nbsp;
I had the same problem with 2 players. After I changed it as whisper for the DM and player, it also comes in chat.&nbsp;

Edited 1684886790
Gauss
Forum Champion
I entered Stephen's game and I was not able to replicate the problem with the character after the first attempt. The first attempt did not post correctly and I noticed a problem with the whisper settings.&nbsp; There is a bug where if you have Advantage set to toggle it will screw up the whisper setting.&nbsp; That character had Advantage set to Toggle and Whisper set to Never. However, Whisper was showing up as Toggle (the bug) but behaving as "Never".&nbsp; To solve the bug I set Whisper to Toggle.&nbsp; Somehow after that it posted into chat correctly so I am guessing that the bug somehow impacted it.&nbsp;