Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No Bar 1 showing above token when filling in both current and max values

Edited 1685126721
This is REALLY annoying. I find the bar often hides other tokens. I need to use the max value, so don't just tell me to leave it blank to remove the bar. I also don't want to just hide the text or use a compact bar. I want it gone. I need it gone. I want to retain the ability to use both current AND max values. Can this happen? Please??? I'm not above begging and I'm not above bribing...
Under the setting tab, in the Personalization & Display section, click on the Token Status Bar Colors button for the bar that you want to disappear. The slider at the bottom controls the transparency of the bar color. Sliding it all the way to the left should make the bar invisible.
Thanks! That got me halfway there but still left a translucent grey bar. But paired with making it "compact", I got the full effect! Very helpful. I appreciate it!
Gotta say, tho, they didn't make it intuitive in the least. This should be an easy thing to do. One toggle switch, ya know?
I've really glossed over or never seen this functionality of transparent bars. I don't know if I'll use it, but it's a QoL that should be pointed out to the DM. You don't really need to fiddle with the colours for the Bars so the chance of stumbling upon it is low.
No, the setting is not easy to find; I stumbled across it while exploring the available settings. (I'm obsessively curious wanting to know how things work) Odd that it leaves a grey bar for you: it totally disappears for me, but that might just be my poor vision. It might help if you changed the placement of the token bar in the token settings from "Above" to "Top overlapping": JW the Untitled said: Thanks! That got me halfway there but still left a translucent grey bar. But paired with making it "compact", I got the full effect! Very helpful. I appreciate it!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .