Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Star Trek Adventures

Edited 1686389059
I am looking to assemble a crew for A "Star Trek Adventures" Long-form Campaign, I have Roll20 My Preferred VTT, Foundry VTT, and Fantasy Grounds. I am looking for a group to meet Sundays, or Mondays, for the possible game days. This would be my first actual play of ST: A I have watched all of Shield of Tomorrow and Clear Skies, and Clear Skies: Perseverance. I am an Experienced Player and Forever DM of D&D 5E Played 3.5e in Uni and was reintroduced to 5e with a Critical Role, but almost always as a GM. I have always been a reluctant GM all I have ever wanted to do is just play. For this Proposed Game I was thinking of the Adventures of the USS APOLLO NCC 91558  an Odyssey Class Starfleet vessel. Set in Circa 2405 just after Star Trek Picard: Season 3.  I have a strong preference for our first assignment to be a mission to the Shackleton Expanse but this would all be GM's discretion. I would prefer Post TNG/DS9/VOY as I'm not as much a fan of TOS and I'm Good with Post Picard as that is the freshest in my mind, and I thought S3 was excellent. No Experience is necessary for players but a General Knowledge base or familiarity of Star Trek, Hopefully, you have watched at least one golden era TNG/DS9/VOY series and have the basic lore down for better realism/emersion, However, a creative story-driven mind is all I ask. We can learn the 2D20 system game mechanics together. Taken Positions: Commanding Officer  GM/Storyteller Executive Officer Open Positions. Chief Engineer: Chief Science Officer: Chief of Security and Tactical: Chief Medical Officer: Chief of Operations: Fight Control Officer: And Alternative Positions. Counselor: Ambassador: Transporter Chief  
Still seeking most crew.
Still looking for 3 to 4 players. 
i can do mondays 
I wouldn't mind being engineered Or  medical officer
When is it playing? I'd love to try Engineer. Or Pilot.
 6:30 - 9:30  EST/EDT Sun or Mon evenings. How long the sessions go is completely up to the players
If you are still looking for players, I would love to be Medical or Science.  And I can do either Sunday or Monday.
this could be interesting, im willing to fill many of the available slots.
Are you still recruiting? I’d love to join!