Can't be too picky with these things, but it is what it is. I'd fancy joining a game that has a decent focus on things like inventory management, time-tracking, dungeon exploration (therefor mapping), little focus on big pre-written plots and more focus on letting the dice fall as they will and making stories out of that. Out of whatever ends up happening. More interested in just going to dungeons in search of wealth than having a pre-determined destiny of becoming a great hero or whatever. One of the main reasons I turned away from 5E and the like was because I got tired of cute little goblins and animal people. Looking for slightly 'grittier' themes. The more metal the better. Bonus points for hexcrawls. Bonus bonus points for not using race-as-class. Big dwarf fan. Prefer human-centric worlds to just have nothing BUT humans as sapient races. No bashing towards anyone who runs their game in any particular fashion intended, just making things clear so I don't have to waste people's time with questions!