Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Journeys through the Radiant Citadel

If I purchase this bundle on Roll20 do I get access to absolutely 100% of material in the WoTC book? If yes, then grrreat. If not, then do you know what I would be missing? I ask from a point of inexperience with purchasing such things here on Roll20. Cheers me dears

Edited 1693427349
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Borage,  Yes, you should get everything that is in the hard copy of the book. It is set up and ready for you to go. However, the presentation is going to be a bit different than in a book as it is set up to be run rather than read.  If you would like a preview of the module I can create it for you and invite you to a game for you to do a quick look-see.

Edited 1693428022
Thanks a lot for your quick and clear answer.  Also very kind of your to offer the preview invitation. Though I'll politely decline with another thank you, as I'm going to just go ahead with my purchase now I've got your answer to my question. Cheers