Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

September Roll20 Reserve | Meditating Munky - Sea Ships | Bundle Pack 1-3 + BONUS

Sea Ships | Bundle Pack 1-3 &nbsp;from&nbsp; Meditating Munky Hit the deck with this Bundle of 24 seaworthy vessels! Enjoy three Art Packs of ships, sails, and decorations galore, plus a ready-to-use Addon full of drag-and-drop ships (ft. Dynamic Lighting) perfect for any new or existing VTT campaign.&nbsp; About Sea Ships Bundle:&nbsp; This Bundle of three Art Packs includes the following Token Sets:&nbsp; Sea Ships Volume 1&nbsp; -&nbsp;8 customizable ships with various versions and water backgrounds, including PNG overlays for docking at different ports. Each offers blank and decorated options, along with smaller token versions for overland maps, plus a 30x30 seamless sea for epic open sea battles, complete with treasure and decor elements. Sea Ships V2 &nbsp;- 9 Pre-built fully decorated ship maps as well as Blank versions of each for custom building. Take the action below the deck with floor plans for every layer of each ship, as well as miniature tokens for regional sea battles and world map tracking! Spice things up with props, treasures and plunder! Change your banner by swapping your sails! Fight off Pirates and scallywags with Siege Weapons, each with their own mount for swivel action! Sea Ships V3 | Pirates &amp; Merchants &nbsp;- 4 large ships and 3 smaller vessels, all with sail variations, multiple floors, and with blank and decorated versions. Each ship even has a smaller token-sized version for larger-scale plunderin'! Add in a variety of decorations, sail overlays, damage tiles, and other accessories and you have everything you need for your tales out at sea!&nbsp; PLUS bonus Addon:&nbsp; Dynamic Sea Ships V1-3&nbsp; -&nbsp;24 customizable vessels from Art Packs 1-3, each offering every deck in both blank and decorated versions, with or without an ocean background, and also available in a smaller token size, featuring a variety of sails and decorations, along with an add-on version that allows for multi-sided tokens and easy setup as map pages with dynamic lighting. How to Claim Navigate to&nbsp; <a href="https://roll20.net/reserve" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/reserve</a> &nbsp;and click "Claim Now" After claiming, you will see a pop-up window verifying your claim. Enjoy your ships!&nbsp;
An excellent collection. I bought it a while ago and I'm using some of it in my next Pathfinder session.
Here we go again. I already own this bundle. These rewards are not supposed to be stuff that has been previously offered on the marketplace for sale. What gives?
Dang, I could have really used this used a month ago! Oh well, I'm sure my players will be heading out to sea again eventually. This time I'll be a bit more ready :)
This is great! it's been on my wish list for awhile! :D So excited to use these
Cheluvahar said: Here we go again. I already own this bundle. These rewards are not supposed to be stuff that has been previously offered on the marketplace for sale. What gives? Hi Cheluvahar, our help center documentation on the Reserve program was outdated and unclear – I just submitted a revision for review. Apologies for that. What's exclusive about Reserve is the chance to claim a popular and high-quality marketplace item for free every month, not the item itself. When we make Reserve selections, we look for items that meet the following criteria:&nbsp; a particularly high standard of quality owned by a low percentage of Pro subscribers appear on a high percentage of Pro subscribers' Wishlists are similar to previous successful Reserve items (those claimed by a majority of Pro subscribers) sum up to a $200+ value every year It's a difficult balance to strike – finding popular items that aren't so popular that most Pro subs own them already – and we don't always get it right. If there are particular items you are keen to see in Reserve, please feel free to link them here, and we'll happily consider any that meet the above criteria!