Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (5E or Pathfinder 2E) Experienced DnD Player looking for a homebrew world! (Long Term please)

Hello! I am currently looking for a serious long term homebrew campaign to join. I have played a few sessions of Pathfinder 2e and a lot of campaigns using DnD 5e. If you are willing to give a new PF player a shot, I am open game. I live in the EST time zone if that matters. I am punctual meaning I will be in voice chat a bit early or right on time. If anyone wants, I can draw so I am willing to make some character art for the campaign. I love to roleplay and bring my all to each session. Look forward to hearing from people!

Edited 1698268259
Any slim chance you'd be interested in joining a PF1e game?  It would definitely be long term.