Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to use tools without a mouse

Is there anywhere I can find out how to use certain tools who out using a mouse? Specifically the cone tool to know how you’ll affect an area. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
TBH, Roll20 is not well suited for tablets or touch screens. I would recommend using a token template.  One of my players who uses a tablet has me do the more complicated things for her. 
It’s actually a laptop! I just don’t have a mouse for it and use the touchpad. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ahhh, you may want to turn off the touch to click feature on your touchpad (assuming it is turned on). It can cause issues with unintentional clicking. I assume you have a left/right button on the touchpad or a zone that are left/right buttons?  If that still doesn't work for you let me know, we can figure something out.