Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spell save DC toggle?

Hi there!  First-time poster, so I hope this is in the correct place. For context, I am using the 'D&D 5E by Roll20' sheet. I have a warlock using 'Rod of the Pact Keeper +2'   ,  which 'While holding this rod, you gain a bonus to spell attack rolls and to the saving throw DCs of your warlock spells. This bonus is determined by the rod's rarity.'   I have worked out how to make the toggle for the spell attack rolls, but I don't see a way to make a toggle for adjusting the saving throw DC?  Is there a way to make one?  Cheers in advance!
With the 5e sheet by Roll20, you can do this within the rod item itself. Item mods like so: MODS: Item Type: Rod, Spell DC +2, Spell Attack +2 Then the toggle is equipping or unequipping the item. More info, potentially out of date but hopefully helpful still,  on the 5e sheet wiki
Ah, that's fantastic! It's working like a dream! Thank you so much for your help ^_^