Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Content for the Free Art Library!

Thank you for your response, Gauss. The value of the token art is really nothing to me.  The real bummer (if what I think happened did, in fact, happen) is that I spent a material amount of time populating these maps with monsters. And now I'll have to go back and redo that work because of the way this art library change was implemented. Allen
Gold
Forum Champion
Another question, Allen,  Did you recently do some clean-up, management in your Art Library and delete some items? Asking because it looks like your Roll20 user avatar (your pic next to your chat name) is also a broken graphic which usually means a deleted graphic from your art library. 
No, I do not recall doing that. Allen

Edited 1705628077
Gauss
Forum Champion
Allen C. said: Thank you for your response, Gauss. The value of the token art is really nothing to me.  The real bummer (if what I think happened did, in fact, happen) is that I spent a material amount of time populating these maps with monsters. And now I'll have to go back and redo that work because of the way this art library change was implemented. Allen You may not have to do that, the tokens may not actually be missing, just not visible. A token without an image is still there, just not visible or clickable. The Devs may be able to fix the problem, hence my suggestion to file a report via the Help Center. 
Just a recommendation - it would really be helpful if you could sort the purchased art items by Character tokens, backgrounds, items, effects, etc.  Having to remember the exact wording of the specific purchase is horrible, and not everything is tagged correctly to make the search option fully functional.
I was worried about that at first, too. Then I checked but the Tokens were still there... Allen C. said: I could  be imagining this, but... Just today I looked at some maps I made before all of this...maps that used the old art as monster tokens. It seems that those tokens disappeared. So now I have to check each of my maps to make sure the monsters are still there...and where not, add them back in. Sigh. Has anyone else had this problem? Allen

Edited 1705643365
Mike said: Just a recommendation - it would really be helpful if you could sort the purchased art items by Character tokens, backgrounds, items, effects, etc.  Having to remember the exact wording of the specific purchase is horrible, and not everything is tagged correctly to make the search option fully functional. The Marketplace Purchases are sorted alphabetically. BUT having specific groups for Maps, Tokens etc. in there would be nice, too! (And below each group the sorted folders with their contents)
Thanks for your feedback all! I'm closing this thread as it's now gone an entire month. I really appreciate your insights and we achieved a better transition  thanks to you.  I'll be considering expansion of content in the future, especially across more genres.