Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Move Player Ribbon between Folders

I want to structure my maps by episodes. I have one "entry" map at the top level, and some maps for the first episode in folder. Now, when I moved the ribbon to a map within the folder, I have not found a way to move the ribbon back to the map at the top level. How can I move the ribbon?
Ok, got it. One have to drag the Box with all players on top of the screen onto the top level map.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Torsten! Yeah, it's a new way of working. That top ribbon is the main ribbon now. If you click its drop down, you can drag individual players, who will now display their own flags. Dragging the ribbon that is on the page is more of a convenience feature now, an alternative for dragging between maps that are in the same folder.