Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple initiative lists?

Is it possible to have more than one initiative track at the same time? My groups motto seems to be 'Split the party at all costs!' A second (etc.) tracker for different maps/pages would be great.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
The Tracker already does that, sort of, because the Players will see the Tracker entries for the page they are on. This tripped me up back in 2014 because we rolled initiative on the Start page, then moved to a battle page, leaving the Tracker empty for players though as GM I saw all the entries. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm pretty sure there is a script that lets you save and load turn orders, but for the life of me, I can't find it.
I haven’t used it, but it looks like  Encounter Helper  can do that. Possibly also CombatMaster. 
Gold
Forum Champion
However, despite the answers given above, which are true, also the basic answer is really "No". As in, No you cannot have 2 Turn Trackers open at the same time, side-by-side, that the GM or anyone could see both. Yes you can theoretically have different Turn Trackers going on different Pages, but not side-by-side and visible at the same time.

Edited 1708470301
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
GroupInitiative also supports a wide range of operations with multiple initiatives. Commands for Stacks of Initiative GroupInitiative provides a system called  Stacks  which lets you store collections of prerolled initiative values and combine or cycle them as desired. !group-init --stack [operation] [label] Available Operations: list  -- Displays the stack of saved Turn Orders. (default) clear  -- Clears the stack of saved Turn Orders. copy|dup [label]  -- Adds a copy of the current Turn Order to the stack. push [label]  -- Adds a copy of the current Turn Order to the stack and clears the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry. pop  -- Replaces the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack removing it from the stack. apply  -- Replaces the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack leaving it on the stack. swap [label]  -- Swaps the current Turn Order with the last entry in the stack. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. tswap|tail-swap [label]  -- Swaps the current Turn Order with the first entry in the stack. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. merge  -- Removes the last entry in the stack and adds it to the current Turn Order and sorts the new Turn Order with the configured sort method. apply-merge|amerge  -- Merges the last entry in the stack with the current Turn Order and sorts the new Turn Order with the configured sort method, leaving the stack unchanged. rotate|rot [label]  -- Pushes the current Turn Order onto the end of the stack and restores the first entry from the stack to the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack. reverse-rotate|rrot [label]  -- Pushes the current Turn Order onto the beginning of the stack and restores the last entry from the stack to the Turn Order. Anything after the command will be used as a label for the entry placed in the stack.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I thought that capability was in Group initiative, but it isn't in the script documentation when viewed on the Mod Script page.
Thank you for the help!