Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Help on the repeatingSum Function for a custom character sheet

Skyeris
Pro
Sheet Author
I followed what it says in the wiki regarding the RepeatingSum to total the weight of all items in a repeating section. When it comes to the part regarding the worker which is the example under Simple Example, I'm not sure on where to put it. Do I make it it's own script? Do I put it in the functions script at the end of beginning? I'm not sure.

Edited 1708753626
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In your character HTML page yopu will have a script block, which lookks like this: <scripts type="text/worker"> </scrits> You put the repeatingSum function early in this block, and then you put workers like you screenshot above anywhere you want in the script block, as long as it is after the repeatingSum script. It might be ordered like this. <scripts type="text/worker"> /* the big repeatingSum script */ /* any sheet workers */ /* a small repeatingSum sheet worker like the one you screenshotted */ /* some more sheet workers*/ </scrits>
Skyeris
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you so much. I got it to work at long last.