A Forbidden Garden! The forest twists forming hallways of branches that lead to rivers that flow uphill, cascading into rocks that sing. The ground is terraformed into geometric patterns, symmetrical, hypnotizing. A garden opens up in front of you. Flowers beckon, chanting lullabies that echo from the grass around. A garden built by Lady Havenia, the Gardener of Despair, a powerful fey with a passion for creation that only finds its equal in her cruelty. Like many of her gardens, it has since been abandoned, but its very existence corrupts the world around it. Your mission is to find its center, where one of Havenia’s seeds lies. Beware her servants who yet still toil at her masterpiece of pain. Cut the roots, kill the garden, come out alive. Sign Up Now!&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393034/where-cruelty-blooms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/393034/where-cruelty-blooms</a> What to Expect Where Cruelty Blooms is a journey into the the twisted forests of the Fey. Join in as DM Jurian takes you through an unforgettable one shot, as you explore the depths of the deadly gardens of Lady Havenia. You'll endeavor to cleanse the lands from the corruption of this garden who's beauty is only matched by it's malignity. Meet Your DM! At 14, I experienced a single session of D&amp;D 3.5. I was much too young to DM correctly. Yet, I continued trying. First with my brother’s friend groups and, eventually, with my own ones. I’ve explored systems and worlds and still craft new ones to this day, over 10 years later. D&amp;D 5e came into my life during quite a confusing time, and it served as a powerful medium to channel my creativity. It is where I finally completed my first campaign as a DM. What an explosive conclusion it was! It made every effort worth it. It is with that experience that I’ve come into my style of DMing that focuses on cooperative storytelling. I want to be able to create a canvas to be detailed for and by players. If you wish to build a character focused on ghosts, then let’s develop the spiritual realm of the world! A bounty hunter with underworld connections? Time to make that underworld! You make my worlds much better with your insight. In terms of subjects, I share a lot of themes with the cosmic horror genre, but with a twist that I wish to allow humanity to be able to face the threats that are supposed to be far beyond our reach. Bittersweet but hopeful stories. I would be more than happy to welcome you within those tales. Please note that this is a paid game at a rate of $10 for the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.