Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating container keeps disappearing when prompted

Hey folks, An issue that is bugging me is the fact that one section of a character sheet I'm trying to upgrade (Paladin - Warriors of Charlemagne) is having issue with repeating skills.  Here's the section in question : The "Jet d'écuyer" line with the 15 is a repeating container, to allow the player to add more skills & scores in that section. When you click on "+Add" and want to add a new repeating container, it will indeed appear, but if you try typing in any text or score, the line will disappear. Here's the code for that section: </div> <div class="repeating-container"> <fieldset class="repeating_squire_skill"> <div class="row"> <label data-i18n-title="enter name" title="enter name"> <input data-i18n-placeholder="name" name="attr_name" placeholder="name" title="@{name}" type="text" value=""/> </label> <label data-i18n-title="enter squire skill" title="enter squire skill"> <input name="attr_squire_skill" placeholder="#" title="@{squire_skill}" type="number" value="0"/> </label> <label class="styled-checkbox grid" data-i18n-title="check" title="check"> <input name="attr_check" title="@{check}" type="checkbox" value="check"/> <span class="pictos">3</span> </label> <button class="d20" name="roll_squire_skill" type="roll" value="&{template:rolls}{{header=@{name}}}{{dice=[[1d20[Roll]]]}} {{threshold=[[@{squire_skill}[Threshold]]]}}">t</button> </div> </fieldset> </div> </div> </div> There are other repeating containers that work absolutely fine on the sheet, for ex: <div class="repeating-container"> <fieldset class="repeating_skills"> <div class="row"> <label data-i18n-title="enter name" title="enter name"> <input data-i18n-placeholder="name" name="attr_name" placeholder="name" title="@{name}" type="text" value=""/> </label> <label data-i18n-title="enter skill" title="enter skill"> <input name="attr_skill" placeholder="#" title="@{skill}" type="number" value="0"/> </label><label class="styled-checkbox grid" data-i18n-title="check" title="check"> <input name="attr_check" title="@{check}" type="checkbox" value="check"/> <span class="pictos">3</span> </label> <button class="d20" name="roll_skill" type="roll" value="&{template:rolls}{{header=@{name}}}{{dice=[[1d20[Roll]]]}} {{threshold=[[@{skill}[Threshold]]]}}">t</button> </div> </fieldset> </div> </div> I'm at a loss to understand whats causing the bug, as those sections seem 100% similar. Any idea what might cause this? Something with CSS maybe?

Edited 1709485538
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Griselame, You cannot use underscores in the repeating class name.&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Development/Repeating_Section#Definition_.26_Restrictions" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Development/Repeating_Section#Definition_.26_Restrictions</a>
Just realised it as I was reading my message :) I tested and indeed, no more bug :) Yay! Thanks Vince&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There are many pit falls down the character sheet path.&nbsp; Glad you've worked it out.