Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(D&D5) Initiative Macro Button with gmroll

Hi, I use the D&D5e Sheet for my game and already found the code for a macro, so i just have to select token and press "initiative"-Button. @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple}{{rname=INITIATIVE}}{{mod=@{selected|initiative_bonus}}}{{normal=1}}{{r1=[[@{selected|initiative_style}+@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT] &{tracker}]]}}@{selected|charname_output} Is it possible to do a second button also for initiative but this time together with gmroll? So only the gm sees that roll. Sadly i don't understand the code above and only copied it. Already thank you for any help or explanation of this macro.
The  @{selected|wtype} means that the roll will follow the characters 'whisper' setting.  If you change that to 'Always Whisper Rolls', or 'Query Whisper' or 'Whisper Toggle' and set the toggle to 'To GM', then the character's roll will only be seen by the GM. If you just want to modify that specific macro, then use this: /w gm &{template:simple}{{rname=INITIATIVE}}{{mod=@{selected|initiative_bonus}}}{{normal=1}}{{r1=[[@{selected|initiative_style}+@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT] &{tracker}]]}}@{selected|charname_output}
Yes, wonderful. Thank you very much