Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

!Delay on Script cards

I am trying to implement advantage on one person  together with group init !group-init !delay 5000 --!script {{ --#title|AdvantageOnInit? //Geta 2. Roll --=Roll|1d20+{MyCharacterName|initiative_bonus //See if 2. roll is higher --?@{tracker|MyCharacterName} -lt [$Roll] |[ //Add to turnorder if so --~|turnorder;addcustom;MyCharacterName;[$Roll] ....etc. The problem is that {tracker|MyCharacterName} doesnt work because !group-init hasnt finished yet. My idea was to use the delay script but it doesnt seem to work. Any ideas would be appreciated
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Lestrasil! Is there a reason it needs to use group-init? You could use a regular macro. Here is one I use for my home campaign: @{selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=@{selected|token_name} Initiative with advantage }} {{mod=[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}[INIT]]]}} {{r1=[[2d20kh1+[[@{selected|initiative_bonus}]][INIT] &{tracker}]]}} {{normal=1}} @{selected|charname_output}