Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Combine Map Pages to Make Bigger Maps

I have a bunch of map pages that I purchased in the Marketplace where they all fit together at the edges. AND, they have dynamic lighting with doors and windows. Currently, I have to enlarge the area of the first map, copy the different layers of the second (third, etc.) map(s), make sure those layers are positioned right, and still I have to place the doors and windows anew since those are not something we can copy and paste. It would be awesome if I could just drag one map onto another and, instead of automatically making a folder, it would automatically add A COPY of the new map, doors and windows included, beside the original, filling up room that I'd already set up so that could act as a limiter to where the new map is placed. What would be really, really cool is if I could set the page borders larger in both directions and have copies of new maps fill in the space from left to right and top to bottom. Fill into the right, drop a row, fill in that row to the right, drop a row, etc. Please give this some consideration. Thanks.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .