Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Search Feature Not Working In-Game

While inside the VTT, with beta features and the new compendium turned on, I'm encountering the "bad brew" error when searching inside the compendium tab. I was searching for "dagger" and got this error "This was a bad brew! Our connection got mixed up - and not in a good way. Go ahead and retry." If I use the out-of-game compendium, I'm able to find the item. I own a large number of D&D 5E Modules and books, but I know Dagger and Dagger +1 are both in the essentials kit, so not sure what the issue is.

Edited 1710296583
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Joshua,  Your best bet is to file a bug report via the Help Center as the Bug Report forum is primarily for users helping users.  With that said, I was able to replicate the problem so I tested the old compendium and it was able to search for dagger correctly. So in the meantime I suggest switching to the old compendium.  You can find that switch in the My Settings tab in the VTT.