Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e][18+] Looking for a M-F weekly group or two. Tired of being a caster :D

Hello! You may call me Katie :) Short for Katiepult (A catapult named Katie) I'm a long time D&D player and other TTRPGs but prefer 5e nowadays. Homebrew campaigns filled with lore and rp opportunities is my jam. I don't mind combat but I prefer more of a 60/40 rp/combat mix - it's the story that matters to me, not just murder hoboing my way through the world. I'm definitely an adult but because I'm female I tend not to give  out my age etc... RAW, Homebrew, custom is wonderful. Creativity is highly valued in any games I'm in via DMs or other players but even more important to me is communication. Prefer a mature group, with a mix of female and males. Legal age limit and emotional maturity is what I mean btw. Lots of young folks are mature and lots of old folks aren't after all ;) LGBTQIA+ friendly group is a must since I am one of them, but I don't flaunt it but I don't hide in the closet. If there are romance opportunities in RP though, I usually go that route which is why I bring it up. I tend towards CHA characters but I'm hoping to step away from the warlock/sorcerer/bards I usually play and but I'm adamant in wanting to go full melee this time around (looking to be a fighter, barbarian, or rogue in that order). (Don't usually get a chance for that because the guys tend to snap those up immediately). I've love a long term campaign playing once a week on friday nights (my Saturdays and Sundays are taken and off the table) and I'm PST time. I'm really open any day M-F afternoon and evenings, if it turns out there's one available. Discord: Katiepult
Hi there. This post kinda jumped out at me, not just because your gaming preferences more or less line up with mine, but also because my last few PCs have all been melee types, and I was hoping to play a caster for a change. In particular, I was thinking of finally giving the wild magic sorcerer a try, after years and years of...um, not trying it. (And yes, I promise to do my very best not to blow people up. Although, hey, it's equally likely that I'll summon a unicorn, which would be cool, right?) I'm PST as well, but I'm free Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Also, as a rule, I exclusively play good-aligned characters, because, as I like to tell people, when I wanna see a story where the bad guys win, I'll just watch the news. Anyway, if you find a game on any of those afternoons and need some magical artillery that might also turn blue or make it rain marshmallows sometimes, give a yell... ;-)
I’ll keep this in mind 😁 wild magic sorcs are fun!
Cool, thanks. Btw, basic though the champion fighter may be, it's always fun to go crit fishing. Especially if you get a flame tongue or something and then start critting with that. Can recommend. XD
Hi again. I may have just mentioned you over here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11836020/lfp-very-new-dm-3-4-players" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11836020/lfp-very-new-dm-3-4-players</a>
Love it. Ty!
Hello:&nbsp; I've got a home brew game storyline I've planned out. It's 21st century but I still have to say&nbsp; LGBTQIA+ friendly. 60/40 RP to combat.&nbsp; No rules lawyers, powergamers, or murder hobos will be welcome. I've come up with the world and am in the recruiting stage.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;It would be a weekly weekday 9:30 EST so 6:30 since you are in the west coast.&nbsp; Did you find a game or are you still interested?
Darth D said: Hello:&nbsp; I've got a home brew game storyline I've planned out. It's 21st century but I still have to say&nbsp; LGBTQIA+ friendly. 60/40 RP to combat.&nbsp; No rules lawyers, powergamers, or murder hobos will be welcome. I've come up with the world and am in the recruiting stage.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;It would be a weekly weekday 9:30 EST so 6:30 since you are in the west coast.&nbsp; Did you find a game or are you still interested? Sorry but I’m not interested in a modern game but I wish you the best of luck.
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>