Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paying Players 5$ to 10$ Per Session - 5E DND - The UR Invasion

Edited 1711734221
Hello All! I want to pay a group of players to play in my combat heavy game of 5th Edition. The story is about the a world that has created its own monsters due to magical experimentation. The players are the last remaining hope to fight back for their people's civilization.  Most sessions will be mostly combat with just enough story to justify the fight. The fights will require player planning and the ability to roll with tougher situations. This game is 4/5 on combat difficulty, with 3 being your normal game, 4 being a very challenging game, and 5 being the hardest game of your life. Players will be paid 5$ USD per session ...and 10$ USD per session if they succeed in making a level increase ( which can happen every 2 sessions if the players meet a milestone by overcoming a challenge).  Players will have access to all monster and scenario information up front so they can plan as a group what they want to take on and how. Items and gold will be generously awarded so that you have options. All classes and races will be open that are from official wizards of the coast material. If possible, I want to take this from level 1 to 20 ( approximately 40 sessions).  I want to run the game on either a monday, tuesday, wednesday, or thursday night from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM MT (Mountain Daylight Savings Time)..although i can make this a bit later if it suits someone that is serious. Private message me for a discord conversation if you think this game is for you! Why Play in a Game where you are being paid? It shows commitment that everyone wants to succeed and plan together. It also shows I am serious about you succeeding in my game but that I want to run a game in my own particular style.
couldnt send a PM cause the site acted up. but what would be allowed for the creation of a character limitations wise?
All classes and races will be open that are from official wizards of the coast material. You will use an ability array to make your character - 16,15,14,13,12,11