Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experienced mid-twenties PC gamer seeks friends first and & D&D second.

Hulloh, I'ma get the gritty details out of the way first that way you don't have to read for ages to find out who I am.  To summarise; Neurodivergent, UK based, 26 years old, LGBTQ+ friendly, mature, chill, open minded, patient, massive nerd, PC gamer, flexible hours, availability is very reliable, tons of experience with D&D 5e, willing to play any class if the group needs it, prefers to play with adults, homebrew is A-OK with me, only setting I don't like is horror, new players/DMs welcome. If you want the long of it, I go into detail about me as a person and my D&D resume below; (if you're only after availability, skip to the very bottom) I'm Cassidy, 26, I'm a non-binary autistic working from home in northwest England, UK, as an admin assistant. I'm a massive nerd, I have the approximate knowledge of many things, ask me about anything and I'll probably know something about it, maybe even a  lot. I adore video games, I'm a PC gamer mostly, my favourite games include but are not limmited to Minecraft (modded and vanilla), Space Engineers, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Horizon Zero Dawn & Forbidden West, God of War, Destiny 2, Warframe, Terraria, Cyberpunk 2077, and much more. My favourite youtubers are Upisnotjump, Markiplier, The Volgun, The Librarian, Kurzgesagt, Game Grumps, Soviet Womble and Mumbo Jumbo among others. I like comic books, I love Marvel and DC equally (but Batman is my favourite, The Question my second, and Doctor Strange my third) but I've never read a comic book in my life, only seen pannels. I love animation, Steven Universe, Young Justice, and others, my all time favourite show is Warehouse 13. Don't ask me about anime, I like some, but Madoka Magica   was my first anime experience and... it scarred me, heh. I'm very open minded when it comes to a lot of things, the only exceptions being intolerance, I'm not a fan of racism, bigotry, sexism or classism, we're all humans and we all aught to treat eachother as equals, regardless of gender or sexual identity, color, race, religion or even politics. If you're a republican or democrat, conservative or labour, it doesn't matter so long as we're willing to put aside our differences and treat each other with dignity and respect. OK, if you've gotten through all that here's the D&D relevant stuff. I've got years of experience under my belt, played games on and off over like 6 or 7 years now, mostly D&D 5e but a tiny bit of pathfinder, I much prefer the former. I typically like magic classes, but I'm willing to give anything a go, I  MUCH prefer good aligned groups, I hate inter-party conflict that isn't strictly roleplay/story related, I'm very open to different ideas, and I'm usually very laid back. I used to be a bit of a loot hog, I love magic items, but I've learned to only ask for something specific if I think it'd fit my character well, that said I'll accept any decision the party or DM makes and I'm not going to throw a hissy fit if things don't go my way. I'm open to all kinds of settings, homebrew, module or otherwise, I prefer milestones over XP but I'm not that fussed, the only things I really don't like are horror and horror-adjacent stuff, I'm a sensitive soul, be gentle. Also, VERY IMPORTANT, I'm fine with mentions of sexual assault in passing, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I willing to sit through it being actively described or a major point in the story.  As for my availability, my shift schedule is very fixed, 9am to 1pm (GMT/BST) on monday, tuesday and wednesday, and 9am to 12 lunchtime on thursday. I'm only really awake from 9am, any earlier and I'm a total zombie, and I usually prefer to go to bed at 9pm BUT I am willing to play until 11pm if it means scheduling is easier for the rest of the party, and if you ask me to get up at 8am or earlier I won't hate you for it. I do NOT have much of a social life, the only days I'm kinda not available on are sundays between 12 lunchtime and 6pm as I'm visiting my family, HOWEVER depending on what the situation is I can probably find a way to make it work. I'm open to playing with all kinds of people, preferably at least somewhat fluent in english, young or old, new player or veteran, my only stipulation is that everyone be at least 18+, if for no other reason than to give some assurance that we're all reasonable adults with some degree of emotional maturity. That said if one of the players wants to bring in a younger family member, I don't mind so long as they're emotionally mature enough to solve problems with patience and reason.   Here is a timezone table so that you don't need to google timezone translations Monday -  Free all day from 1pm GMT until 11pm GMT (8am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (3pm until 1am EET) Tuesday -  Free all day from 1pm GMT until 11pm GMT (8am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (3pm until 1am EET) Wednesday -  Free all day from 1pm GMT until 11pm GMT (8am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (3pm until 1am EET) Thursday -  Free all day from 12pm (lunchtime) GMT until 11pm GMT (7am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (2pm until 1am EET) Friday - F ree all day from 9am until 11pm GMT ( 5am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (11am until 1am EET) Saturday -  F ree all day from 9am until 11pm GMT ( 5am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (11am until 1am EET) Sunday -  F ree all day from 9am until 11pm GMT ( 5am until 7pm EDT) /or/ (11am until 1am EET)
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>
If you would be interested in a non D&amp;D system I have a saturday game that fits in your schedule I think.
Two possibilities, though looking at your schedule I think the first is the only one for you. Both are TEXT only, Pacific (currently Daylight) Time. Saturdays, 11:00 AM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/147573/flayers-bane-brass-dragon-circus-and-traveling-sideshow" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/147573/flayers-bane-brass-dragon-circus-and-traveling-sideshow</a> is a long running game of mercenaries using a circus and cover for their not-always-legal jobs. I try for a good mix of for-hire and personal development, though the latter remains somewhat guided by the players. This is one of three sessions, three crews, all working concurrently . What happens in one affects all! Looking for one player, possibly two, with one maybe in contention. 11th level Sundays, 2:30 PM <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332967/legacy-of-obsidian-dreams" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/332967/legacy-of-obsidian-dreams</a> is a relatively newer series, as PCs attempts to help the beleaguered queen of a nation which has only recently emerged from dark times, as an ancient curse threatens to swallow is back up again. World is homebrew, with players invited to detail the society they hail from as much or little as they like. Looking for one player only. 5th level Apply in the listings. Questions her or in DMs