Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Re-import maps from currently running module?

Hello, I'm very new to Roll20 and still working out the kinks, I've done a lot of groundwork for my campaign but am in the process of giving my party vision for the full map (I'm running the Curse of Strahd module), I somehow managed to delete the red ground path "token" and background of the map, I tried the usual ctrl+z to undo it, but it didn't change anything at all. I'm obviously quite annoyed about it and have been trying to re-import the map to the campaign but have no idea how/why it isn't letting me for a module I own, does anyone have any ideas, solutions or guidance?  Once more I am incredibly new to this, so please, if there is a solution could you step-by-step guide me through it? I don't see the point in paying for a Plus membership if I may need the $50 more expensive pro version, just to fix what could be a simple issue. Thanks for the help in advance!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi BillyTucker! Transmogrifier is a big reason why a lot of people upgrade to Pro. That being said, you do have some options available to you. If all you need is an image or two, you can create a new game with the module, go to the page with the image, select it and press "Z" to get the preview. That preview you can right click on, download, and upload it into your old game. Alternatively, you can file a  Help Center Request , explain your problem and request assistance in restoring the page or the game to a previous state.