Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

April 2024 Roll20 Reserve | Adaptable NPCs of the Guild

Edited 1712073618
jayme@roll20.net
Roll20 Team
Good morning and happy Reserve Day! Carrying on the celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Dungeons &amp; Dragons, Roll20 is happy to offer as this month's Reserve selection: Adaptable NPCs of the Guild from Grim Press - Written by 18 of the Guild's most talented and exciting creators. This community project introduces detailed non-player characters to use at your table to inspire your campaigns across Faerûn! About Adaptable NPCs of the Guild From the Retired Red Wizard of Thay to the Chosen Disciples of Tiamat, these NPCs will fit perfectly into your official campaign settings or homebrew worlds alike! Ready to add to any new or existing campaign, this Addon includes:&nbsp; 63 Incredible Adaptable NPCs, including the Baelnorn Lich, the Flameblade Magus, and the Red Witch 13 Variant NPCs, such as Chosen of Bhaal, Radiant Sunwitch, and the Wayfarer Beast Trainer 11 magic items, like the Court Mage's Shawl, the Herbal Energy Mushroom, and the Commander's Hope A 3-6 hour adventure, including battle maps (with dynamic Line of Sight) and tokens for every ANPC The original adventure can be run standalone or dropped into an official campaign setting using one of the many included story hooks. How to Claim Navigate to <a href="https://roll20.net/reserve" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/reserve</a> and click "Claim Now" After claiming, you will see a pop-up window verifying your claim. Clicking the "Create Game" button will automatically add the Addon to a new campaign.&nbsp; If you prefer to utilize the Addon with an existing campaign, utilize the Addons drop-down menu on the Game Details page:&nbsp; Enjoy!&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Interesting! This is going to require a deep dive...
I loaded this add-on to my library game. Very nice assortment of NPCs. Some of them need minor tweaking for how I like NPCs to be set up, but that's situational for just me (for example, I like to separate the attacks for versatile weapons (1-handed &amp; 2-handed) instead of combining them). A lot of these can be either used "as-is" or duplicated and altered to create generic NPC types that aren't offered in the current compendiums. I haven't yet delved too much into the included adventure, but I like the list of recommended changed to adjust the challenge rating.
Very cool reward, thank you! I like the archetypes and the art, looks inspiring, I'm looking forward to implementing it in the games.
Bladesinger is missing stat block, all the others are there, cool reward, thank you!
I have an account on the Dungeon Masters Guild.&nbsp; How do I get this product on the DMG?&nbsp; I don't see it in my account there, just the option to buy it.
Feyte said: Bladesinger is missing stat block, all the others are there, cool reward, thank you! We'll let Grim Press know, thank you for the callout.&nbsp; Robert D. &nbsp;said: I have an account on the Dungeon Masters Guild.&nbsp; How do I get this product on the DMG?&nbsp; I don't see it in my account there, just the option to buy it. Hey Robert,&nbsp; the sync is a manual process that our team will execute after the current claim period ends.&nbsp; You can expect a copy in your DMG library the week of May 6.&nbsp;
Thanks for letting me know!