Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for: GM for PbP solo 18+ Game. $25/week

I'm going to be blunt and simple, but I swear I'm very nice and will happily answer any questions! > Looking for an experienced DM! > Paid game, $25/week, so I expect posts to be frequent throughout the week. But we are adults with lives, so I know that's not always possible! > 18+ ONLY! I'll be honest! I am a female, looking to write a fun, simple, pretty basic adventure full of ADULT THEMES.      - Adult themes such as slavery, prostitution, and other more gritty themes~! > As stated above, I want simple. I don't need a complex story. I don't have a lot of time to invest in learning a whole new complex system or plot. Just a really basic adventure is what I want! > Play by post ONLY. No voice at all! Sorry! That's it for now! Message me to talk more!
Message sent. :)