Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D] [5e] [Central] [P2P] [New Player Friendly] Waterdeep: Dragon Heist into Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Edited 1715050466
Omar
Pro
Greetings, Adventurers! My name is Omar and I am an experienced DM looking for 6 players for a "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" game Lv.1- Lv.5 and plan to extend into "Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage" Lv.5-Lv.20. It'll be recurring on Mondays from 1 PM CST to 4 PM CST with a 10 to 15 minute break in the middle of sessions. My DM style consists of a mixture of rule of cool, and following the game as close to RAW as possible. I am not averse to bending the rules to make some cool shenanigans happen! If you want to play Homebrew you'll have to run it through with me so get the green light to play it. I have over 6000+ hours on Roll20 and have put a lot more extra work into making sure all the NPCs and items have proper handouts and worked on making the games run as smoothly as possible. Now this is a play-to-play game at the price of $10.00 per session per player Via Paypal.  Note: Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Those payments allow me to put a lot more back into the games to make them better - from supplements and maps to enhance the gaming experience. For new players who have not played in a game with me, I offer the first game free so they can experience my DMing style, and if at the end of the session, you'd like to continue, we can continue with the game! If you have any questions leave a comment on the thread or send me a private message and I can add you on Discord! I try to be as approachable as possible so we can create lasting memories and friendships!  I am a river to my people!
still looking for more players!
still on the look out for 6 more adventurers looking to join the fun. :D
hoping to have 5 more adventurers ready for this fun module! :D
Still looking for brave adventurers to brave the City of Waterdeep at 1 PM Central! Only the foolish would miss an opportunity to dive deep into this module without me!
We've found 2 adventurers ready for the game. Looking for 2 more to get the game started and an extra 2 more to max out the party! :D