Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Looking for a GM. Shadowrun or Savage RIFTS

Heyos!  So yeah, I'm looking for a GM and a group here for either a Shadowrun or a Savage RIFTS game. Ideally would be on Friday evenings, around 8pm EST.  But I am a little flexible here.  Can't do Saturdays or Sundays, and my work has me busy until 6pm EST.  So just would have to work around that. I am typically the one running games, but honestly I am tired of GM'ing.  I really would like a chance to play here.  But the unfortunate thing is, nobody is running these games these days.  Or at least, not in a language or time that I can attend.  Ah well, so that is why I am seeking here. I am ONLY  looking for Shadowrun 3rd edition, Shadowrun 5th edition, or Savage RIFTS.  Not looking for any other means of playing Shadowun at all.  I am one of those strange people that actually enjoy the rules of Shadowrun. For Savage RIFTS, I am pretty much exclusively looking at playing the Dragon Hatchling framework. I'm looking for a group to join, or a GM that is forming an actual group.  Ideal number of players would be 4-5 or so.  Looking at paying around $10-15 a session. If you have an opening in one of these games, would love to hear from you!

Edited 1712567950
Hello. I been a professional DM for about two years. I am willing to open up a campaign here on roll20 for shadowrun 5e. We can start recruitment page here and wait two weeks to gather people for the game. I primarily played 5e less ran it but if you don't mind doing missions or something similiar as i know shadowrun has it's own module content too. I can do that as well too. If you'd like to talk more here is my discord handle #morddyn . I may only be able to do it bi-weekly as well but that may not be a permanent scenario. 
Thank you! I'd be looking for something non-missions, as honestly most Shadowrun modules/adventures post 2nd/3rd are....kinda crappy.  And I just love being able to go off the rails sometimes.  I'm also hopefully aiming for weekly as well.   But tossed you a request on Discord. Typewriter Games said: Hello. I been a professional DM for about two years. I am willing to open up a campaign here on roll20 for shadowrun 5e. We can start recruitment page here and wait two weeks to gather people for the game. I primarily played 5e less ran it but if you don't mind doing missions or something similiar as i know shadowrun has it's own module content too. I can do that as well too. If you'd like to talk more here is my discord handle #morddyn . I may only be able to do it bi-weekly as well but that may not be a permanent scenario.