Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can a Macro query the current rotation

I know that !token_mod can hard-set or incrementally change rotation.  But I want to create a "combination lock" for the players to rotate then have a macro automatically do something (like "You hear a click" when they turn to right postion...  Or do I have to do this with an API? 
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
That information is not available to a macro using native roll 20 syntax. However, you can do it with the Metascript Toolbox. Fetch can return the orientation of a token. MathOps (or a deferred inline roll) can derive the actual orientation (it can be stored as a number greater than 360). APILogic can let you take conditional action based on the value. Then you can let the command pass on to another script, or use ZeroFrame to send the result (ie, "You hear a click") to chat.
Thanks for the Advice!