Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Auras (TokenMod)

I'm using TokenMod and a basic 'target' token to set up persistent AOE indication for maps in my game. For the most part the macro does what I need it to do, however it doesn't change the aura shape. Can anyone advise where I'm messing up? The macro code: !token-mod --?{Show to players|on|off} showplayers_aura1 --set aura1_?{Shape|Circle,circle|Square,square}  --set aura1_radius#?{Aura Radius}  --set aura1_color#?{Color|Red,ff0000|Green,00ff00|Blue,00ffff|Yellow,ffff00|White,ffffff} --ids @{target|token_id}
You just need to set the 'aura1_square' parameter to be "on" or "off". Also,  you don't need to use multiple --set arguments.   !token-mod --?{Show to players|on|off} showplayers_aura1 --set aura1_square|?{Shape|Circle,off|Square,on}  aura1_radius#?{Aura Radius}  aura1_color#?{Color|Red,ff0000|Green,00ff00|Blue,00ffff|Yellow,ffff00|White,ffffff} --ids @{target|token_id}
Sorry, not sure I fully understand. To clarify, setting aura1_square as 'off' will produce a circle? That's really counterintuitive if so...
Correct.  'aura1_square' and 'aura2_square' are the  token object property names that Roll20 has for Mod scripts. They are a toggle - either 'true' or 'false'.  True means the aura is a square and false means that the aura is a circle.