Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ability to exclude certain game systems when using the Join Game tool.

Score + 6
Currently, you can search for a game that is running a specific rules set with the Join Game tool.  Many times, I'm not looking for a specific game, but I would like to avoid wasting my search time by filtering out the rules systems I dislike, while searching for an open game. For example, say I don't like 5E D&D.  I could find 5E in the listings and tick an "exclude this" box.  Then I wouldn't see any listings for 5E games when I do my search.  Make it an option in advanced settings, perhaps.  If there already is such a function, and I simply missed it, I'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.  Thanks.
That would be nice, wouldn't it? For now, here is a link that filters all games currently advertising on LFG to exclude D&D: Link.
Thanks for the link!