Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Query dont call macros

whenever i use a roll query that must call a macros, it returns macros name in chat, not completing it  For example, i have macros #attack which should just write "you killed the monster" in chat, and i have roll query like ?{action|move,run away|attack,#attack} But instead of show me " you killed the monster" sign, it print  #attack. How can i fix it?
i must mention that if i write  #attack in chat, it return me " you killed the monster" text, so macros itself is working
oops, forgot this part: If you are nesting a macro in a  Roll Query ,  make sure there is a space after the macro name, and no space between the  ,  and  #  so that it is properly recognized by Roll20. problem solved... by itself :/
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can you post the macros you are using? Also, when it prints #macro-name in chat, that means the macro isn't being recognised. Do you have any spaces after the comma and before the #?
I had, but i already fixed it, sorry for bothering