Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PF1e] [Homebrew] [Kingdom Building] Bardlings: An adventure across the world.

Twenty six years after the Demon lord was defeated. The hero's now split up and the world safe. You sadly are not them, you were a bastard child, never knowing your father, how your life was is up to you, however, whether a bastard ostracized by society or raised by a village and content with your life. After the Bard of the party died and a national day of mourning across the world you receive a letter. Informing you that the Bard was your father and the rest of your siblings and you are invited to his manor to deal out your inheritance. You are given a stipend of gold to arrive to the manor as well as gear yourself up. What awaits you is anyone's guess. This game isn't going to be a "The world is ending and the party must stop it." kind of campaign, rather it's going to be more of an adventure and see the world kind of adventure where the party is adventuring for the sake of adventure as opposed to needing to stop a great threat. If I had to pick a music to theme the campaign around it'd be something like Lofi. Just chill good hearted adventures. About me Welcome and hello, I'm Kyo, long time DM and occasional dabbler of homebrew of near twelve years now and one full year of time in nothing but roll20 either prepping, GMing or playing. This is a homebrew campaign that I came up with because of a deep need to prep and the idea was enjoyable enough for me to write. About the campaign The campaign will be using the alternate rule set for pathfinder 1e called Final fantasy D20. It will be from level 3-20 depending on how long the group wishes to play.  Sessions will be 1-4 hours, usually about 3-4 hours. Sessions will be a mix of combat or RP, by the nature of late game sometimes encounters may take large portions of combat once we hit a certain level. To balance such things out there will be occasionally just RP sessions. There will still be rolls, but it will largely be social focused. The difficultly level of the campaign will be pretty middle of the road, as I'd rather focus on the theme of the campaign rather than "lets kill god!" levels of power. So if you want to min-max and go balls to the walls, this campaign is probably not the one for you. Some of the things to expect from the campaign. -Session 0 -Lot's of travel -Low tech (No guns at the start) -Kingdom Building Lite -Survival rules (You'll be traveling a lot so you'll need to be ready to make camp and deal with food and the like.) -Final Fantasy (We are using the FFd20 system. Weeb shit will be included by the nature of it.) -Adventure theme's (You'll be making a guild and setting off in adventure at the start, you won't be chosen ones or anything like that.)      
Do you have an idea when you'll be playing?

Edited 1713787241
Erik M. said: Do you have an idea when you'll be playing? As sooon as I have a full team prepped and with characters made, Sundays at 6pm MST.