Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] DUNGEON OF THE MAD MAGE - FREE - 18+ - THURSDAYS 7pm EST

Undermountain is the lair of the insane wizard Halaster Blackcloak who descended into madness as he dug deeper under the city of Waterdeep and expanded his domain. Many creatures overpowered by Blackcloak are contained in different levels of his lair along with multiple portals to other parts of the Forgotten Realms and the multiverse. Adventurers set off on a subterranean dungeon crawl that starts in the Yawning Portal tavern and explores twenty-three levels of the Undermountain. The players are currently on the 2nd level with about two 3 hour sessions played before hand, We are looking for more active players to participate on Thursdays @ 7pm EST  Currently the game was an offshoot and something else to play besides my own Westmarch (which you may also join if you'd like) but the player pool with the nicer weather is starting to dwindle down, I'm looking to reinvigorate this DOMM module because I really enjoy running it and just need more players who actively want to play this module.  Starting level 6,  feats & multiclass allowed, Pointbuy or Standard array, Encumbrance on, Ignore coin weight, fixed HP rolls, Rations for rests. 1 Ration = Short Rest, 2 = Long rest. If this sounds like something fun DM on Discord - Zula6108 
Name's Tarmon Valens.  I'm looking to experience DOMM specifically.  Just sent a friend request on Discord
Im new but i sent a friend request :)
Sent a request sounds great!
Friend Requested you :)
Sending a request! .ragnarok45