Our Circus seeks one or possibly two players for some tier 3 play. The situation will need finessing to get new characters in, but we're eager for any arcane or divine aid you might bring. System: D&D 5e Format: Roll20 for weekly sessions (written word only; no voice). We use Discord for OOC communications. Timezone: GM is in Pacific (currently Daylight) Time Zone Schedule: Weekly on Saturdays (11:00 AM to ~3:00 PM) Game style:     Heavy on story and character development.     Combat, when it occurs, is role-played with descriptions, dialogue, and realistic choices     Major Battles do use the map and turns, etc.     Slow advancement, not for power gamers.     Set in the Critical Role's Tal'Dorei.     Long-term series has been running since 2019. A little more about us: I'm an experienced DM, who returned to D&D six years ago after a long absence where I played a lot of other stuff. My players are all experienced and mature-minded. About you:     You are “mature” (probably over 25, but I gauge on behavior, not calendar).     You have time, energy, and enthusiasm to at least check in on the game's discord during the week.     You can be happy role-playing scenes, and can read and abide the more detailed guidelines found here.     You have a long attention span; it is okay to have entire sessions without combat.     You like to write descriptively about your character, using complete sentences and refraining from the use of “ur” instead of “your.”     You appreciate complex, dynamic, well role-played NPCs who will act and react in a realistic manner, appropriate to their own motives and personalities.     You like to act in a dynamic world that you can affect with your own decisions and actions, rather than being guided down a prescribed path.     You love to get inside your character’s skin, and you understand how to translate the numbers and mechanics on a character sheet into an interesting, complex, and enjoyable persona that adds to the story.     You are not overly self involved; you give space, air, and attention to the other PCs, fully reading other players' posts and descriptions and responding to them appropriately.     This shouldn’t need to be said, but sadly from experience it seems it does: You are polite and respectful toward other players and the DM; if you disagree with something, you will deal with it like a grownup. If you might be interested, go here to learn more. There's more detail there, and a forum post with how to apply. This game is ongoing, so fitting into the existing structure will be important. I'm more than happy to answer questions as well, here or by PM, but per my guidelines in this thread , all applications must be in the forum so all players can review.