Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Jail/Rehab

Score + 1
Had a discussion with one of my gaming groups not long ago after a particularly brutal session that involved no fewer than eighteen nat 1s across the entire party. Some of which were during combat. Which sparked the offhanded comment from myself that there should be a 'dice jail' somewhere in the UI.  Now yes, Roll20 uses a random dice roller so any such thing here would be entirely for aesthetic/placebo purposes but I thought it was musing at the least. there's a lot of UI improvements that are far more important I just thought I'd share this silly idea with everyone else. 
You could always create a Mouse jail - it is a virtual environment after all.
Gold
Forum Champion
When this is needed, I just draw a Dice Jail on the map area, and drag-drop the Roll20 "Advanced Dice" onto it. It's pretty easy to draw jail bars and a box, and if you have Advanced Dice enabled then you can drag-and-drop the dice from the chat onto the tabletop (map) and thus put that exact dice, into a jail.