Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] Modern urban fantasy game [GMT+2]

Hello. I am looking for a game where we just play normal people dealing with abnormal circumstances. I like the World of Darkness for it's grittiness and dark atmosphere, but I actually don't like playing AS it's supernatural splats all that much. I would much rather face them as adversaries or learn more about them from the perspective of "just a guy". It doesn't really have to be WoD as long as the theme of the seemingly "our" world but with a veiled magical side to it is there. I am willing to learn a new system, like Chronicles of Darkness, or Call of Cthulhu or whatever else you might consider appropriate. I'm just throwing it out there in case anyone has such a game idea rattling around their head.
i've had an idea for an urban fantasy game for awhile now i'll dm you the details

Edited 1714187676
I be interested in a urban fantasy using d20 modern by wotc and if we are allowed to use the arcana books for magic.