Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF2P- D&D 3.5E Gestalt campaign, Sundays 1:00pm MDT-4:00 pm MDT Barbarian focus

Barbarians of the wastes campaign. All characters must take gestalt levels of Barbarian or equivalent Prestige(when applicable) with every level. Don't attempt to game they system, if you aren't going to rage and play part of a Barbarian don't waste our time. Don't ask me what classes are legal, come with a concept and we can probably make that work. I am not interested in power gaming min maxers who want to have flawless combat characters who aren't good for anything else and don't engage with any content outside of combat. ( i don't care if your character is powerful.. but if your not here to also ROLEPLAY you won't have fun at my table.) Currently field testing a Ragizard (Homebrewed class) so I will be running a DMPC to test out this class myself.
only one spot left
two spots open now
one spot still open
still looking for a player to fill 1 spot
2-3 spots available as oine player is no longer willing to commit and a second taking a break for mental health reasons