Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFG]Super Heroic type game

Hi. I'm currently looking for a gaming group to join. I live on the east coast and my main interests are in Superhero campaigns. Either that or another non-overtly fantasy genre will do. I'm currently on discord under the name jenovvson so you can shoot me a message there or on here. 😁

Edited 1718926225
I'm currently in the process of trying to find people for a Dragonball Z RPG game if that sounds appealing to you. We have three people in our group at the moment.
im down for a superhero game as a player! not so much the dragonball game though
I would also very much like to be a player in a superhero game, especially if it’s Mutants and Masterminds.
I might be open to DMing a superhero game, depending on day and time.
I wouldn't mind being apart of a super hero rpg game myself. I've got time for another game right now.
I ran successful older edition Champions campaigns back in the day. I figured for running online I would have to find something much simpler to do on roll 20. I’ve had some interest in mutants and mastermind, but I probably want to play it before I thought about running a campaign with it. It seems like it could be a bit crunchy. Are there any other simpler systems out there? Good for playing online? 

Edited 1719487898
Could go with "Masks a New Generation." That's more of a narrative focused system so it's a lot less crunchy than Mutants and Masterminds.