Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player resource form for DMs (Dnd 5e char sheet)

Edited 1719939632
This is my first time adding a suggestion, or in the forums for that matter, so not sure if this has been suggested before. Could we have some sort of form or screen like the initiative form where the player with the DM token can see player resources like the barbarian's rages left, the monk's Ki, the bard's bardic inspiration dice and spell slots? So when a resource is used, the counter on the form would decrease, and have it refresh with the short/long rest buttons. Not that we don't trust our players, but just so we can have another user friendly way of viewing/controlling players' resources. Thanks.
+1  Doing it the old fashioned way now (aka pen and paper), but would be so much easier if we had something, even a API that would track all this.
Since you have a Pro subscription, you have access to MODs (API scripts). ( How to Install MOD scripts ) One of those that does what you are asking for is D&D 5E - GMSheet . It doesn't auto-update, but you can use it to select either a single PC token or multiple PC tokens to view their statuses. This is an example of the output when I selected multiple PC tokens in one of my games:
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .