Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I add the wild surge tokens to an existing game?

I just got them as Pro reserve and it would be very fun to add them but I was not able to find from where (if possible) tell roll 20 to include them in the game any help appreciated thanks Andrea
Gold
Forum Champion
They'll be in your Art Library under Premium Assets. From there you can drag-drop them onto the game table (easiest) or may be able to drop them onto a Character Sheet in the avatar or token slot 
If it helps, the folders in your library that contain the new tokens all start with the word "Animated".
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Andrea! The instructions are in the announcement post, beginning with "Accessing Your Content", and continuing through to the end of the post. The last line has the instructions you were looking for.
thanks to all, found them! Keith, i do not see an "accessing your content" anywhere I go to. I got this upon claiming: Congratulations!  Wild Magic Surge Animated Tokens  has successfully been added to your collection. This item is a bundle. When you click on the “Create Game” button below, if this bundle includes a Module, it will be automatically selected for you. If it includes a Game Addon, it will be automatically added for you. If it includes any artwork or a Compendium Expansion, those will be available to you within your game. Click below to get started! that seems to imply that I need to create a dedicated game. I also get this as reserve info, both in the mail and on the page but I do not see instructions: Roll20 Pro users have access to the Roll20 Reserve, a monthly, curated reward as our way of saying thanks for playing on our site. The Reserve reward may be a map pack, a module, a token pack, or anything that might make your games better. You gain access to the Roll20 Reserve with a  Pro subscription , and each item is available for only a month. After the free Pro-exclusive month,  Pro subscribers  and all other users will be able to purchase the item on the Marketplace. Once you redeem a reward, it’s in your account forever but you must have an active  Pro subscription  to claim it for free upon release. Roll20 Reserve is updated on the first Tuesday of the month. Keep an eye on the  Roll20 blog  to see what’s available each month from the Roll20 Reserve. Not a Pro user? Learn more and  sign up here . and this in the head text of the email For  July's  Roll20 Reserve ,  add motion in your games with animated tokens by Wild Magic Surge! Show flames on the field, portals to other destinations, floating spiritual weapons, sizzling magic spells, and force fields. there should be another announcement post? Now it is true that once you know and remember is not really needed anymore but I just forgot where to find them and instructions so I asked. many thanks again to all Andrea
Hi Andrea L.. The notice that appears when you claim one of these packages is generic and tries to cover all the types of content that may be offered, including modules, add-ons, artwork or compendium expansions. Because it tries to cover all the options, it can be confusing. Some of the content, particularly modules, require starting a new game to see them. Others, like add-ons, might be added on new game creation or can be added to an exiting game. Artwork is usually automatically added to your art library. Andrea L. said: thanks to all, found them! Keith, i do not see an "accessing your content" anywhere I go to. I got this upon claiming: Congratulations!  Wild Magic Surge Animated Tokens  has successfully been added to your collection. This item is a bundle. When you click on the “Create Game” button below, if this bundle includes a Module, it will be automatically selected for you. If it includes a Game Addon, it will be automatically added for you. If it includes any artwork or a Compendium Expansion, those will be available to you within your game. Click below to get started! that seems to imply that I need to create a dedicated game.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Andrea L. said: thanks to all, found them! Keith, i do not see an "accessing your content" anywhere I go to. Sorry, I meant the forum announcement . I should have linked it in my post; I normally do. That announcement is typically more carefully crafted and easily edited if there are changes or corrections. Here's the bit:
clear thanks