Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5E In-Game Compendium Search Pre-Generated Categories

Couldn't find anything about this, and I know it's a minor issue, but would be nice if I were able to do this. When I, or a player, are in a D&D 5E game on Roll20, and we are going to the Compendium to search for something, there are pre-generated categories that populate...the same ones in the same order every time. My issue is that most of these if you click on them, they just show no results.  And there are some weird ones, like "JSON" and "Sebastian Crows Guide to Drakkenheim" and others that are, as far as I can tell, useless to me and just taking up space and making me have to scroll down to the categories I would like to use towards the bottom. So is there any way we as the DM/GM can delete these?  Or are we stuck because it's something Roll20 put in?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Colby! Other than report them in a  Help Center Request , there's not much you can do. Some of them are mistakes, others are due to issues with third party compendium additions. Just make Roll20 aware of them, and eventually they should be resolved. Forum Champions also pass on reports like this; I'll do so now. But really, the Help Center Request is best, since it creates a ticket that can't be accidentally overlooked.
Thank you keithcurtis!!   I'm making a report to the Help Center Request right now.  Appreciate it!!