Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initative tracker not showing up

There is no icon to turn it on in settings or the sidebar. I am on Google Chrome, Windows 11

Edited 1721799108
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Matt Ferreira,  It appears you are a player in that game or in player mode.  If you are a GM in that game please switch to GM mode and the Turn Tracker icon (and several others) will appear. 
Gauss said: Hi Matt Ferreira,  It appears you are a player in that game or in player mode.  If you are a GM in that game please switch to GM mode and the Turn Tracker icon (and several others) will appear.  I am a player. Every other player though is able to see it though. If I am in player mode, is there something I need to do to access it again? It just randomly disappeared during a session. 

Edited 1721805462
Gauss
Forum Champion
There is no Initiative Tracker button for players. The GM has to open it and then it will display for everyone.  If the GM closes it then it will disappear for everyone.  However, if other people see the tracker sub-window and you do not then please let me know and we can troubleshoot that. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Matt Ferreira! You could have the GM close and open the tracker again to see if that makes it reappear. Another possibility might be that you inadvertently double clicked the header while moving the tracker around. This would cause it to minimize (display only as a ghostly version of the title bar) and be easily lost on the screen, depending on the color and nature of the background.
I can't see it miniaturized anywhere on my screen so I will see if my DM will close and reopen the tracker next session to see if that helps.  keithcurtis said: Matt Ferreira! You could have the GM close and open the tracker again to see if that makes it reappear. Another possibility might be that you inadvertently double clicked the header while moving the tracker around. This would cause it to minimize (display only as a ghostly version of the title bar) and be easily lost on the screen, depending on the color and nature of the background. I will ask the DM to see if he will close and reopen it next session.