I'm interested in playing fire emblem like d&d campaign, but I've had trouble finding one to join. I'll do it myself. However, I've only been a player once and I'm really itching to get back into the game. I'm suggesting a rotating DM campaign where each player represents a faction in the game. Together, we'll collaborate on setting, rules, and overall plot development. The idea is to take turns running sessions, allowing everyone to step back from DM duties and enjoy playing. When it's your turn to DM, you'll run a connected one-shot session tied to your faction and its goals, but excluding your own character. Each session will focus on progressing your character's overarching objective. In the final session, you’ll have the option to bring your character into the story for the climax. For example: Imagine your character, Dimitri, is the crown prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and your goal is to uncover the truth behind the Tragedy of Duscur. Throughout the campaign, the party uncovers clues, eventually leading to the revelation. In your final session, Dimitri faces his nemesis, delivering the final blow with the party’s help. If this concept interests you, send me a message on Roll20 or DIscord: timelordhero Time for the game needs to be 9:30 PM EST on any day during the weekdays base on availability.   Time zones for everyone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) : 9:30 PM Central Standard Time (CST) : 8:30 PM Mountain Standard Time (MST) : 7:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) : 6:30 PM Alaska Standard Time (AKST) : 5:30 PM Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST) : 4:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) : 2:30 AM (next day) British Standard Time (BST) : 3:30 AM (next day) Central European Time (CET) : 3:30 AM (next day) Eastern European Time (EET) : 4:30 AM (next day) India Standard Time (IST) : 8:00 AM (next day) Japan Standard Time (JST) : 11:30 AM (next day) Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) : 12:30 PM (next day) New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) : 2:30 PM (next day)