Synopsis You are adventureres that have met via traveling through the mountain pass, all heading towards the small village of Bursledon to stay the night. As you arrive the village seems to be in good spirits and are having a festival. Everything seems good, untill the first scream is heard. General Info Hi all!, Looking for 3-5 people to take on an epic survival adventure! I would love to run this with multiple parties so if you see 5 respond feel free to ask to join as I will run another! The idea is this campaign will be between 4-5 sessions, all characters will be level 1 however you will find epic and legendary loot varly easy and often! This will lead to crazy and fun times. Have you ever imagined having the items that make you god like but still be as strong as a 5 year old! As this is a survival campaign death is inevitable! It is very unlikely that you will end the game with the same character you started with, so 3 characters should be created minimum. However it is meant to be fun, you will not be punished for anything. Will be running as a 5e, homebrew is allowed as long as it is run past he DM first. 18+ only please Schedue I will be the one running this game and I live in GMT+1 time zone, so any time during the week at 7pm onwards or anytime during the weekend. Once we have a group of players wanting to play, a date and time will be announced. Each session will be anything between 3-4 hours, the first taking a little longer to get settled in and ask any questions. Where The game will be on Roll20, however I would prefer if we could use discord, because of controls features and overall better quality. I have a server dedicated to all things RPG related, I will leave a invite here for whoever is intrested. <a href="https://discord.gg/nYn49Rx3yq" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/nYn49Rx3yq</a> Rules A list of rules so then everyone has fun and is a safe enviroment for all; BE RESPECTFUL! Harassment, slurs, racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, or discrimination are not tolerated. DON'T SPAM! Avoid disruption, spamming, or unnecessary pinging. Use the correct channels and take private discussions to DMs. NO OVERBEARING SENSITIVE TOPICS! Respect opinions, but avoid arguing or forcing them on others here. ENGLISH SPEAKING PLEASE! Use English for communication as this is what me, the DM, can understand . Q&amp;A Any questions regarding this, please feel free to comment or join the discord and ask me!