Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat archive does not get deleted

I've been messing around, trying to get a script (API) and testing it has flooded the chat in my game. Up until recently this wasn't an issue as I could just clear the chat archive, however this has stopped working for my game. The game in question is a D&D 5e game
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Gutterpunk,  If you are using the in-game chat clearing that does not delete the chat archive, it just removes the visible section until you refresh.  Please go to Roll20.net Click the name of your game Click Settings then click Clear Chat Archive, that will delete it properly. If you are already doing this and it still isn't deleting your best bet is to file a bug report via the Help Center . 

Edited 1728587180
nope, didn't use the in-game chat clear... used the clear chat archive like you described... anyways, seems to have been a temporary issue as my chat log is now cleared