Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pokemon Campaign Using 5e's system

Would anyone be interested in playing a Pokemon-themed campaign adventure that would play very similarly to a combination of the video games + the anime? Pokemon faint for a number of turns and then run away, they are not killed during combat. It would be light-hearted and fun just like the anime with a sense of adventure and exploration like the games. Would that be something you might like to play? Let me know. I'm itching to run a campaign like this.  Yes, I am aware that there is the 5e Pokemon adventures system out already and will be utilizing most of that book but some things I may tweak to better reflect the video games.
When would you run
What day/time?