Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Text tool have a setting to use the text used for token names.

Honestly I find that the text tool is almost nigh unusable in 80% of situations that I want to use labels in. I generally end up just making a blank token and use the tokens name as the label for something. It resizes it self, gives its self a nice alpha background so we see the words more clearly... There should be at least a way to simply use that setting for the text tool.
A setting for text sizing on token when you reduce the map size the token text stays huge as well as the symbols they should auto size down to a reasonable size or add a text sizing option for tokens and link it to the symbols. it is pretty annoying trying to cater to not overloading peoples computers and then having to deal with Giant size 50 font on tokens.
i see Saever L posted this 3 years ago and it hasnt been addressed? really?
roll20 uses the number of suggestions to consider what to implement so this with a score of 2 would wait till others weigh in. not sure on the upper limit before a Dev would comment if it is possible or not.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .